Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Red White and Blue

Here are more simple ideas for July 4th entertaining.  I actually have a dark blue colander that would be cute, though it's not old.  Hmmm.  The silverware organized with rubber bands is a fabulously simple idea.  Love it!  

{southern living}
I love this colander used as a flower pot.  
{southern living}
So simple and effective.  
Leave it to Pottery Barn to give us some cozy patio options.  Not sure where to come up with that cute anchor.  Do you suppose there is ever a rush on Ebay for things we spy in magazines and catalogs?  I bet there is.  The price of anchors just skyrocketed!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my journal...

    I love your photos. they are so pritty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails