Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lovely Day

I spent the day yesterday in San Diego with my daughter and a good friend.  Most importantly we had hamburgers at Hodad's in Ocean Beach.  Sorry, there are no pictures of the ocean.  It is just a block down the street, though.  Oops.  Why would one want to go to the beach when in O.B.?  Sorry about that.  But, Hodad's is a very fun experience.  It's a packed house with the line out the door.  Food and service were fabulous.  

We checked out a couple of stores.  My favorite being O.B. Antique Mall.  I found these little treasures.  I'm amassing quite a collection of flower frogs.  I thought these were different and worth bringing home.  Cute huh?
I need to get my collection all in one place.  At least this collection.  :-)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails