Friday, April 24, 2009

Bueno!

I'm forgoing my usual Floral Friday post to bring you a luscious Italian lunch!  Several of the ladies from our neighborhood Bible Study took a "field trip" over the mountains into Orange County for the specific purpose of enjoying lunch at Mangia Bene! Ristorante in Laguna Niguel, CA.  

You can tell by all the boxes and bags that we took food home for dinner, too.
They slipped up on me and sang Happy Birthday.  Not till Sunday, girls!
Butternut squash ravioli with cherries and pine nuts!
I had risotto with sausage, peppers, mushrooms and peas.  It was SO GOOD!
Only about half of us got to go.  Next time, girls!
Sheryl on the left and her husband are the owners of this lovely restaurant.  Nina and I are anticipating our lovely lunch.  See girls, I DO reflect light.
Maryl and Regina

Jessica

Jenny is the matriarch of this Italian restaurant family.  She had a famous restaurant in St. Louis for years.  Mangia Bene! uses her recipes.
Sheryl and her Mom, Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails