Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shower Snacks

For the shower we had some beautiful cupcakes. They were made by Sweet Layers. I forgot to take pictures, of course. Here is one off their website.

Another friend made spinach dip, which is always good.  I made these three VERY simple appetizers from MSL.  Since I didn't take pictures of my versions, I'm adding Martha's photos.  I picked them for their simplicity.  They were all great.  This one is Marinated Mozzarella.  I couldn't find the sausage recommended, but used another kind, Soprese, I think.  
This beautiful appetizer recipe can be found here.  
This recipe is Artichoke-Parmesan crostini, found here.
This recipe is Proscuitto-Basil Crostini.   You can find the recipe here.  It was incredibly easy and very good.  I used Basil Olive Oil from Temecula Olive Oil Company to drizzle on top. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails