Sunday, November 23, 2008

Palm Desert Weekend

We just spent two days at the La Quinta Resort and Spa in La Quinta, California. This fabulous, historic resort was built in 1926. It has cottages surrounding pools with beautiful landscaping everywhere. This was the view outside our room.
I should've been doing laps. Oh yeah, I would never make it from one end of the pool to the other.
This is by the main lobby, next to the restaurant and shops.

It's full of beautiful old doors and woodwork.

We went into Palm Desert and shopped while the guys played golf. I'll show you our shopping adventures tomorrow. Exciting stuff.

1 comment:

  1. How very dreamy that place looks. How blessed you are. I'm looking right now out my window and it's rainy, gray and so cold. Thanks for sharing some sunshine.
    t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails