Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pretty Organization

I am a list maker. A friend recently shared that she never writes lists in an attempt to keep her mind sharp. Yikes! I have been a list maker for as long as I can remember. Does that mean my mind is going down the tubes? I hope not. Well, if I'm going to make lists (and I always will) then I can do it on a pretty notepad. I have a new favorite note pad. I bought this cute mouse/note pad and really love it. You can find it here. There are four styles and they are all lovely. It's a twofer, mouse pad and note pad in one! I love calenders too. I used to make my own on notebook paper in college, which I still have, by the way. I needed to see the entire month at a time. If you are a week-at-a-time person, I just don't get it. Anyway, I absolutely love this calender below. Evidently so do many others because it is backordered. I think it is lovely, but where would I write all my stuff?

Aren't these wonderful boxes/tote thingies? They are from Hable Construction but also found at SeeJaneWork. I confess I'm also a pile maker. I think these would come in handy. Just think how good my piles would look. Oooooo, and the knitting they would hold.

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! I have lots of calendars around the house, but for the purse it's a PDA. I could always use more containers....to contain my clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I didn't realize till now how much we must have in common. I actually enjoy making lists and using calendars and I'm a container nut. Having pretty notebooks, containers and calendars just add to the joy.
    Thanks for sharing
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails