Friday, October 3, 2008

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder if your mind is going? While making hotel reservations today I almost made a HUGE error and reserved them for the wrong night. Almost. Caught myself. Then later, I misplaced my Visa card. Couldn't find it ANYWHERE! I was pretty sure I had used it today, but not 100%. It doesn't help that I know the number by memory, that's for sure. Found it tucked neatly in a little book where I keep usernames and passwords. That's not my billfold! Then tonight I received a phone call from the newlyweds that I had messed up their reservation for their last night at a hotel and made it for last night! All I can say is MARRIOTT ROCKS! Hopefully this isn't a pattern. That would be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails