Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cup Of Tea?



A hot cup of English Breakfast Tea is wonderful on a cool Fall morning. I used the last of the tea I bought at Harrod's last Fall, which makes me sad. I need to go back! When we were in London I bought the little teapot in the first photo. It's fabulous. Can a teapot can be fabulous? It's probably not made in England, but I bought it at our hotel which, by the way, served the most wonderful breakfasts. It was probably a typical English breakfast, but oh so different than ours here in the States. So, anyway, you have to buy tea and a teapot when in England, that's my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails