Monday, September 29, 2008

My Girls

The girls shared a Frosty at Wendy's on Thursday before we got to work on Rehearsal Dinner decorations.
Friday afternoon before the Rehearsal Dinner, we relaxed with a game of Clue. It was a nice diversion. Good idea DD2.
At the reception my girls had a good time dancing and being silly. At this point I can only show photos that I took. The REAL pictures won't be ready for about 6 weeks. The wedding was beautiful and went very smoothly. Any glitches were minor and we were able to blow them off or laugh about it. That was good.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the prof, photos. Makes me think back to my daughter's wedding. Theses are the memories that last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls look like funny and sweet souls. Good memory makers
    , I'm sure.
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails